GENERAL DUTY TRAILERS
General Duty trailers are tough, highly adaptable and easy to maintain. Suitable for everything from transporting equipment to exploring the great outdoors, through to the rigours of the construction industry, our general duty trailers are all braked and are available with a range of accessories.
Available in single-, double- and triple-axle versions ranging in size from 6’x4′ right up to 12’x6′, general duty trailers are built around a sturdy, welded steel, galvanised chassis with fixed front and side are made from galvanised steel panels. The wheels on our general duty trailers sit outside the trailer bed allowing for complete load carrying versatility. Optional extras include extension or mesh sides and a choice of tailboard or rear ramp assistor.
Ifor Williams GD84 General Duty Trailer with Ramp
*from £1,966 plus VAT
VIEW MORE INFO
- Payloads from 1400kg-2700kg.
- Single or twin axle options.
- Model pictured includes tailboard.
Click here to download a PDF brochure (1.4mb) containing further details about Ifor Williams’ unbraked trailer range.
Meredith & Eyre MEG 1884 Goods Trailer
*from £2,315 plus VAT
VIEW MORE INFO
- Payload: 1800kg.
- Unladed weight: 420kg / 465kg with ramp.
- Loading Height: 450mm (17.7″).
- Height of Sides: 270mm (11″).
- External Width: 1713mm (5’6″).
- Internal Width: 1250mm (4’1″).
- External Length: 3836mm (12’6″”).
- Internal Length: 2480mm (8’1″).
- Tyre Size: 155R 13 84N 4 Stud.
Click here to download a PDF pricelist (741kb) for the complete Meredith & Eyre trailer range.
We can supply trailers from a number of leading manufacturers.
Click on the logos below to view more information about each of their ranges.
* Prices are for guidelines only and may have changed since this page was last edited. Please contact us for latest.